Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 2

tawnyowl63
4: Newbie

Can anyone tell me if VF will be stocking the Fold 2? I guess it might be as the Fold 1 is still ‘no longer available.’ I’m holding fire on my next upgrade decision!

38 REPLIES 38

I don’t even get a message to let me know it’s out of stock 

I was meant to get a message today but nothing, if u call up VF and ask them to confirm with their warehouse when the next delivery should be they'll be able to tell you. From what I've heard anyone that's ordered their phone before the 20th should get it on Monday. 

I’m just gone wait , I’ve spoke with customer service every day :)) apparently they restock every 3 day but I’ve placed the order a week ago so I’m not really buying this every 3 day 

Lol because its a load of rubbish, its clear they take our money first then place the order with samsung, when I'm contracts up im leaving 

Has anyone received their phone yet? On the VF website the mystic black colour is available for delivery the 29th if u order before 10am Monday! The cheek, all I'm saying is that I better get my phone on Monday or all hell is gona break lose!!

I haven’t yet , they haven’t contact me to let me know they’ll be late with the delivery either.  I’m gone make a complaint tonight after work and if I don’t get the delivery tommorow I’ll cancel it and close my contract as well as I’m at the end of my contract, this phone was an upgrade 

Why is everyone whining like kids here?

If you're so unhappy cancel the contract and go elsewhere. We're in the middle of a pandemic of course there's going to be delays, maybe Vodafone could've been a little more vocal about it but you need to understand crying on here and threatening complaints isn't going to speed it up.

I've actually looked into this and the fold was delayed in England across all suppliers, so it isn't just Vodafone but you should be receiving it next week (from tomorrow onwards).

If I was yourselves and I had to have the phone this very second I would've bought it from Samsung directly (They offer a 0% monthly payment plan if that's something you need).

Haven't got anything yet, i will go into the vodafone store Monday if its not here because this is now becoming a joke.

They don’t keep any phones in stock in the stores , they are afraid of another lock down . I’ve already tried :)) 

Had some texts over night from Vodafone that I can pick my entertainment bundle and stuff so looks like something is happened. Nothing at all about the phone still but fingers crossed.