Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 2

tawnyowl63
4: Newbie

Can anyone tell me if VF will be stocking the Fold 2? I guess it might be as the Fold 1 is still ‘no longer available.’ I’m holding fire on my next upgrade decision!

38 REPLIES 38

Anyone any news ? Any messages from Vodafone?

I got one more message about Secure Net but nothing else.

Finally I got a message from the delivery company, it’s gone arrive tomorrow. Only took 12 days :)) Vodafone and Wish take about the same time to deliver 

I think I ordered same day as you so hopefully I get something soon. Nothing so far.

Let us know when you get it tomorrow and your thoughts!

So did your phone actually show up? I contacted them at the start of the week and was told it would come 'today' and they gave me a DPD link but ever since it just says DPD are waiting for my parcel.

Nicholes
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Everything about the Z Fold is better made than the original. It is still bleeding-edge technology, but it looks, works and feels like an ultra-premium device actually worth the best part of £2,000, not a prototype. The Z Fold2 is a two-in-one device unlike anything else on the market.Thank you Ommovies

Yeah, I agree. This feels 'finished' in that makes sense where as the first one was full of compromise. I don't mind using the front screen at all now and when you open it, it feels much bigger than before. Really liking the device so far.

So how do you find the camera and the screen? I’m still considering it!

I couldn't agree more, I've not owned the previous fold but from what I've seen this one is way better, this is by far the best device I've ever owned including the first gen iPhone and its only gona get better. Regarding the camera its not the best on the market but it is very very good and the screen quality is amazing, I dont think I can ever go back to a normal form factor again!