cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

Anyone else heard from Vodafone about their order yet?

Mine is still on back order

Ordered mine 10 days ago, and just received a text message saying still no stock, we will update you again in 10 working days!

Great, just bloody great Vodafone!

I got mine after 2 weeks so hopefully it won't be another 10 days. It's definitely worth the wait!! 

85F14F06-92B4-4E00-BD41-879A89025752.png

looks like there will be stock 26th September I ordered the 256gb phantom black on 3rd September 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I hope you get it soon @William123 

I recieved my Fold³ yesterday direct from Samsung and loving it.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I ordered mine on the 28th August (Fold 3 phantom black 512gb) and received a email and text today saying sorry supplier issues and we'll get back to you. Bit sad really it'll be 3 weeks since I ordered and I'm still waiting ☹☹

angelicaa
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered the lavender z fip 3 on the 7th sept and haven't had any updates

i'm really excited to get the phone but I wish we knew when there would be plans for restock

Ordered mines 3rd September had emails telling me they will check stock ,now tomorrow I’ll get another email after waiting 10 days . 

don’t know why we can’t know what date there expecting stock I wasn’t bothered about the wait now my contract has ended and I need 3G and I won’t get that till the device and sim come so now I’m growing impatient.

let us know the verdict if there is one tomorrow!

I don't mind the wait i just wish we had some idea

it's an unknown timeline

I’m in the same boat, ordered my Fold 3 black 256gb on the 4/9 and just had the usual we have no stock emails from them. I spoke to someone on live chat yesterday who was really rude just saying you’ll get it when you get it. Thanks Vodafone!