cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I recover my deleted photos from Android phone?

Junnilly
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello, I need help! I just factory reset my Android phone by accident and all photos on my phone were gone, I need to recover them, how can I recover lost photos from Android phone due to factory reset? 

42 REPLIES 42

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You can restore your photos from the last backup you made of the device.  This may be via your Gmail account, or online cloud storage, or by data you copied to your computer. If you have an SD card, you may find the photos on there

If you don't have a back up of the photos and they were on the phone itself, then I'm afraid you have lost them as a factory reset completely wipes all data from the device. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Junnilly and Welcome to the eforum. 

Im sorry to hear what's happened and hope as mentioned by drey_p that you have one of those backups to recover from. 

If you do not then perhaps Google ' Can I recover photos after a Factory Reset' and you will see options to look into that may / may not help recover the lost data. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have no backup with Gmail or other backup program, I don't want to lost my important data, please help !!! :womansad:

Check Dropbox or OneDrive, those apps will ask you to import phone photos once your phone being connected to the same computer. If not, check this tutoiral (recover deleted photos on S5).  There are a couple positive reviews about the program. You should have it a try.

BandOfBrothers

@rearummel wrote:

Check Dropbox or OneDrive, those apps will ask you to import phone photos once your phone being connected to the same computer

I use DropBox too which is a good online vault. 

However a person must have already downloaded it and set it up to have photos etc uploaded to it. 

The Op has carried out a reset which will have removed / fragmented the photos. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The photos should be on Dropbox server(or other cloud storage) even he/her reset the phone.

I didn't back up my phone to Dropbox or OneDrive or other place, can I still recover my lost photos from Android phone? Any suggestion?

drey_p

@Junnilly wrote:

I didn't back up my phone to Dropbox or OneDrive or other place, can I still recover my lost photos from Android phone? Any suggestion?

If you didn't make a backup then there is no way of getting your data back.  This has been said multiple times in this thread.

PWIAC

drey_p

@Junnilly wrote:

I have no backup with Gmail or other backup program, I don't want to lost my important data, please help !!! :womansad:

Please take a look at this post as it tells you everything you need to know. 

PWIAC