cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I recover my deleted photos from Android phone?

Junnilly
2: Seeker

Hello, I need help! I just factory reset my Android phone by accident and all photos on my phone were gone, I need to recover them, how can I recover lost photos from Android phone due to factory reset? 

42 REPLIES 42

Always keep in mind to backup virtually or technically when you're working either on a computer, phone or any tech device that has a memory.

hrym
17: Community Champion

Just a reminder to be wary of unverified external links.

AmandaColey
1: Seeker

If fortunately you have backed up your photographs in Google Photo/Google Drive, then you can simply open it, go to the "Trash" and choose the photos that you've backed up and tap on the "Restore" option, which is incredibly convenient to recover deleted photos from Android phone.

Not everyone has such a good habit of backing up his or her files, mostly, phone users are not aware of the importance of backing up copies of their photos. Under this circumstance, you are supposed to use recovery software to help you out. Here FORecovery Android Data Recovery would surely be the option.

You may try some data recovery tool.

guoleo
4: Newbie

To recover your deleted photos from Android phone, we can use Android photos recovery program. It allows us get access to all deleted photos from Android phone via USB Cable. We can preview all of them on program window and choose what we want to recover. 

Omallyg
1: Seeker

How can I recover my deleted photos 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Omallyg Did any of the above advice help you? :smileyhappy:

You can use some reliable recovery tool if you have do the back. Such as Android Photo Recovery from RenewAndroid. And view this guide: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android

But noted that not to add updates to your phone for voiding over-written. Because once Over-written happened, no more recovery.

deveauwelle32

After losing important photos on an Android phone, it is time to make a recovery.

Due to factory reset, you need to find a data recovery software like MobiKin doctor to get back these deleted photos on the phone.

I have searched and make a recovery process on my phone, and it succeed, so it is possible to do that.

jeffkinn

The best thing is to make sure that hour photos are protected at all times. It's dead easy. Perhaps have a look at this thread:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/My-thoughts-about-smart-phone-and-computer-backups/td-p/25...

Jeffkinn_Sig.png