Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei P30 Pre-orders

adavies199
4: Newbie

Hi Guys,

With the Huawei P30 release date soon upon us, I just thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread about the release, issues your having  etc.. etc...

I pre-ordered a Huawei P30 Pro 128gb Aurora model yesterday (26/03/19) - the upgrade process for me was nice and easy and I didn't have any issues - I just hope the delivery will be the same.

387 REPLIES 387

stonefences
10: Established
10: Established
128Gb Breathing Crystal ordered last night - again simple process to upgrade. The Sonos speaker gift was mentioned by the agent too!

Ozric73
4: Newbie

I’ve also ordered mine and looking forward to taking delivery of it.

Can anyone confirm the delivery date as so far I’ve been given 4th and 5th of April?

Good luck with that..I've asked a number of times and can't get a solid answer from them. I've been given the 5th & 6th.. We'll just have to wait and see

Official date is 5th April, though my local store told me yesterday my variant may be delayed due to stock issues. Which colour did you order @Ozric73?

I went for the Aurora.

Same for me

Hmm, that got me concerned...so I've just phoned Vodafone and apparently they are in stock and shipping Friday.

:Fingers_Crossed: :Smiling:

So who thinks we'll get them tomorrow then? Hopefully we'll get an email/text today with the DPD tracking details

I upgraded last week to it and yet still no delivery and no update 😕😕