Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mi9 receive no text or calls

aberboy007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Not sure what's going on but since joined Vodafone I can't get any incoming text or phone calls,I've tried loads of things but nothing is working 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @aberboy007 

Sorry to hear this @aberboy007 

May I ask did you join Vodafone and then use a Pac to bring your own number from another Uk Network to Vodafone ?

If so then the files may not have settled properly.

Please try choosing another network in your phones connection settings and then re choose Vodafone.

Also as a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone too ?

So If the file's haven't settled then this is known as a Split Port.

Please speak with customer services on Live Chat  and or 191and they'll get their Porting In Teams working on this.

If you haven't ported your number and this is a new contract etc then again please contact Customer Services to have your account checked. 

Also please check in your myvodafone app / online myvodafone for any relevant bars.

May I ask What "other things" have you tried ?

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

If needed the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help too.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum so please link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself if you choose to use Twitter which i recommend or Facebook.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @aberboy007 

Can you please confirm if you are PAYG or pay monthly.?  This will help getting the correct response to your receiving calls and texts messages as a new customer.

Have you ported in a number or taken a new SIM with a new number?

Many thanks.