Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My coinmaster account

richiecummings
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can I put money on my Vodafone account to pay for my game of coinmaster on my phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @richiecummings, if you're a Pay monthly customer the cost of the game will be added to your upcoming bill. You can of course still reach out to our team and add credit for the amount of the game to your account in advance, this will then be used to clear the charge on your upcoming bill. If you're a PAYG customer, you'll need to add additional credit to your account before making the purchase. We've more information on paying your bill, or adding credit to your account online 😊

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @richiecummings, if you're a Pay monthly customer the cost of the game will be added to your upcoming bill. You can of course still reach out to our team and add credit for the amount of the game to your account in advance, this will then be used to clear the charge on your upcoming bill. If you're a PAYG customer, you'll need to add additional credit to your account before making the purchase. We've more information on paying your bill, or adding credit to your account online 😊

Cheers mark you the top man

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome @richiecummings. We're always happy to help!