Jguy7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

No booster on app, and i can't block devices either

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jguy7 - thanks for reaching out to us here. Please can I double check what it is you're trying to do? 

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jguy7 - thanks for reaching out to us here. Please can I double check what it is you're trying to do? 

Use the app there is no booster available if I wanted to boost it for 2 hours.

Also i cant block or remove devices from my App 

Also I was told I would be informed when my firmware had been up loaded and also I was told I could order 2 boosters as my upstairs was recieving very poor signals 

All of the above took me over 12 hours on the phone to sort out please can you look at me account I have had a horrendous time and it's still not sorted

Furthermore I was told I could get fibre and speeds of over 100mbps and I've ended up with no extra speeds as fibre is available in my street and I have been put on to an upgraded plan that I cant get the benefit from. Hence the 2 extra boosters I have been promised don't look like there goingbto arrive if they haven been ordered.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us @Jguy7 and explaining what's been happening - I'm sorry for the poor experience you're having with this.

Have you followed our troubleshooting steps here to make sure you've set everything up okay? If so, I'd recommend getting in touch with our WiFi Xperts, so we can look into it further. You can reach them via live chat, by calling them on 191 from a Vodafone phone or 0333 040 191 from a landline / other network number (standard charges apply)📱

Hi Amanda

Thanks for the reply

I've been trying to sort this out on a daily basis since the 3rd of September. I'm now on an upgrade that I can't receive as apparently there's no fibre in the street. The speeds are no differen lt to what I had previously. alo I've been informed the app has not been completed updates will be available in the future. I've had a torrid time getting passed from pillar to post. I cant even go back to my original monthly payments until the issues are resolved and I get higher speeds. This doesn't seem fair at all. If you can help I would appreciate it.

Many thanks 

Did you get the block feature back into your Vodafone app?