Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia 2.4 wifi calling

oddblocks
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

WHY does my Nokia 2.4 keep losing the WIFI calling ?, I switch it on, then a few days later it is NOT on the phone software seems to disappear from the phone, I am getting fed up with it, keep having to wipe the phone and re-start.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @oddblocks 

Could be either your phone or account.

Can you try your sim card in another phone that's eligible to run Calling over Wi-Fi to test.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nope not the account someone at Vodaphone set it all up, we have 2 Nokia 2.4 phones and both are less than 10 mtrs from the wifi hub and BOTH do NOT get the call over wifi, we get NO signal in our bungalow at all, both had wifi calling and both have lost it. 

AnnS

Hi @oddblocks 

WiFi calling will only show on the phone when there is little or no signal, if you have some mobile reception on the phone WiFI calling won't show.  Try putting the phone on flight mode and turn on your WiFi, this will prompt WiFi calling to kick in.

Wifi is always ON, flight mode makes no difference, still lost the wifi calling, now comes up with emergency calls only if I go down the street  I get a mobile signal, NO good if I need to use it indoors.