Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Oppo Find X2 Pro Pre-ordered

Jo135790
4: Newbie

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone else has pre-ordered the Find X2/X2 Pro for dispatch 9th (tomorrow) and Delivery on the 10th?

I would like to keep updated by others that have when you hear of a dispatch. 

O2 seem to say there is a 2 week delay on these phones and i was hoping that isn't going to be the case for Vodafone too!

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Mobilemandan
4: Newbie

I pre-ordered as soon as the phone showed up.

Hopefully will be dispatched tomorrow I notice the new order days says 1 to 2 weeks yet earlier today said if you order by 10pm will arrive on 10th.

Will have to see if it changes tomorrow.

Carphone still show delivery on the 10th so hope so, EE and O2 down right now for the stores so can't check.

Virgin Mobile shows 11th so I'm hoping the 1 to 2 week wait is there were so many orders and limited stock.

I noticed this too last night.

O2 had up earlier in the day about a 1-2 week delivery time. EE still mentions about pre order!

I'd like to think of Vodafone made a big deal with Oppo recently to stock their phones then they would have stock at launch! As well as Oppo ensuring they have stock for a launch date they provided. 

Lots of news about a launch in India within the week so you'd like to think they must have enough stock before doing that? 

If you hear anything keep us updated! 

Checked my status now and the Pre Order part dropped off so just says Order Confirmed.

Should mean gets dispatched today 

Brilliant! 

Same here now and I pre ordered on the 5th.

Fingers crossed its not just generic. Can't imagine there's been that many pre orders. 

Hey @Mobilemandan & @Jo135790 

Hope you're both well and it's great to hear that you've placed a pre-order!

If you need an update on the order, you can contact us on Twitter or Facebook, just follow this link for the details 🙂

@mobilemandan no email update but phone has been marked as dispatched on the order tracking page. 

Hope yours is too. 

No update for me. Someone I know who also ordered has Had their dispatch message 

I have had so many issues with Vodafone if I don't get my dispatch today and am left waiting when I could have gone elsewhere I will NOT be happy 

DPD tracking has now came through. I had the same last time with my P20 Pro. I wasn't very happy at all so i know how you feel!

I have read someone that had ordered from Carphone Warehouse has had theirs dispatched today too.

Although someone on the O2 forum has mentioned about no dispatch notice yet either so will be interesting to keep an eye on there.

Keep us updated! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

After smacking refresh every few seconds and feeling my blood pressure go up and up, 

Good news, dispatched and due tomorrow *phew*