Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OPPO Find N2 Flip, Wifi Calling missing

awitty
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a new OPPO Find N2 Flip phone and am unable to get the wifi-calling option activated.

I have spoken to technical support (via chat) and they tried to send down a service activation message, but the option to activate fails to appear.

The phone supports wifi-calling, and I have had confirmation from EE users that theirs is working fine.

Can you help please?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The issue maybe because that phone model isn't yet officially supported by Vodafone UK to use Calling Over Wi-Fi @awitty 

Although we do occasionally see that phone's not in the list found here > calling-features/wi-fi-calling still work or work if Vodafone can send the OTA Configuration.

Unfortunately even if a phone has the feature if the network can't / won't support it for a particular feature then you maybe stuck.

Have a word with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM to see if they can resend the OTA or speak again with customer services.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Vodafone need to send a provisioning message to set it up but as @BandOfBrothers says it might not be officially supported yet.

If you've had no luck maybe try disabling Wi-Fi calling in MyVodafone and text CALLING to 97888.

I ended up jumping ship and going to EE.  Wifi calling working a treat now.