Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S22 Ultra Samsung Offer

prodigualson
4: Newbie

Hi,

Has anyone received their S22 Ultra today and started to claim the Buds Pro via the Samsung website? 
On the Vodafone website, it said that the offer was a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro AND Disney+ for 1 year. But on Samsung website, I can't see anywhere the Disney+ offer. 

Is the Disney+ offer through Vodafone only and not Samsung? If so, how can I get it please? 
Thnx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chistery
16: Advanced member

For Disney+, scan the barcode here from your S22.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ 

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

chistery

For Disney+, scan the barcode here from your S22.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ 

Thanks a lot!!

Hi

I've scanned the QR code and logged in to my Samsung account on my phone.  I can't work out how to generate the code though.....I'm getting close to throwing my toys out of my pram lol......HELP!!

chistery

Once I scanned the QR code, I logged into my Samsung account, and it took me to a page which had a "Claim code" button. Press it, it shows the code, and also redirects you to Disney+ to create an account. It authorised £0.01 on my credit card and all done.

I then got an email saying

Your purchase confirmation:
chistery_0-1646066681321.gif

SUBSCRIPTION
Disney+ Monthly
SUBSCRIPTION TERM
1 month
AUTO-RENEWAL INFORMATION
At the end of your promotional period, your subscription will automatically renew at £7.99 per month until cancelled
PRICE
£0.00
FIRST RENEWAL DATE

28 February 2023

Thanks!  I opened the samsung web browser instead of chrome and it worked 🙂

Gazza26
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I ordered a Samsung s22 ultra 256gb in green last week and at the time it was 1-2 week wait which is why I ordered that one as I was advised by gentleman serving me. But week later on website it’s changed to 3-4 week wait. Will I still get mine in the 1-2 period?

2-3 week wait not 3-4 week sorry.

Hey @Gazza26 I hope you're doing well 😊 We send the phones out in the order that they were purchased so you will receive the phone before people placing their orders now. We will absolutely aim to get the phone delivered to you in the time scale advised at the point of sale, but if there are delays in getting stock from the manufacturer then there can be a longer wait time 🙂 You will be contacted as soon as your phone is being prepped for delivery!

Thank you

just wasn’t sure if now it was going to be 3 weeks. I was going to get burgundy but it was 3-4 week wait that’s why I opted for green you because of less wait time.