cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to recieve any incoming calls on my no..

Mulanibharat12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm unable to recieve any incoming call  on my no. Whenever a person is trying to contact me he is getting an error.  Number u are trying to reach doesnot exist..... My contact no. Is [Removed] and even I m able to make outgoing calls....

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @M)ulanibharat12 

As this is an open forum can you edit your post to remove your personal number. ( flagged  )

Just for clarification Is this affecting one person or all people ringing you ? 

If one then please both check your phone's for any call blocking facility.

If all then please speak with customer services on 191 or Live Chat and they'll check your account.

Another process of elimination is to try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens.

This can affect people who have recently ported to Vodafone UK and US known as a Split port. Customer services can help with this.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. Is the option to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Mulanibharat12 

You don't mention if you are PAYG or on a pay monthly contract.  

The first thing to do is to work through the self help tips on the link below that include Vodafone's recommendation of trying your SIM in an alternative phone if possible.

Network Issues 

When there is poor signal or problems with calls or texts messages it is recommended to do a manual roam, this will update your SIM on the network.  This is done by going into your settings, connections, mobile networks, network operators, select manually, when the roam is completed select any other network, e,g, O2, EE, wait for it to reject the request and reselect Vodafone.  Follow this with a reboot.

If you need a replacement SIM this can be arranged through live chat here: Replacement SIM cards