Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

missed call notifications

tednsharon
2: Seeker

When I have finished chatting to my caller if they hang up first, I receive a missed call notification - it is SO annoying.  How do I cancel/stop it, please?  My phone is a VDF900

15 REPLIES 15

My Wife got a new phone at Christmas and I've got her old one so the problem no longer exists but my question now is why did it start doing it in the first place ??

Eimearf

Hi i also have this problem. Did you manage to resolve it?

Hi.  No, I haven't.  I've just got used to the notification noise when I've finished the call :Sad_face:

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is disappointing to hear @tednsharon. We can remove and re-add the voicemail service from your account. This will completely reset your account and can resolve many issues including the one you're currently experiencing. This will delete any saved messages you have and will mean you have no access to voicemail for up to 48 hours. Let us know if you'd like us to follow this course of action and we'll be happy to advise how to get in touch with us.

yes please!  That would be great - thanks.  Sharon

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tednsharon So we can access your account and get everything sorted for you, please send us your details following the instructions set in this private message.