Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call divert / call forward on apple phones

Therod
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

There is a fantastically useful function on the apple phones that allows you to divert someone calling you to a different phone. I used it on my iPhone4 on t-mobile because as well as my everyday phone I have a work phone and a built-in phone on my car. However when I upgraded to an iPhone6 I also had to 'upgrade' my contract onto an EE 4G tariff. Now, this function no longer works. After hours (10+) to tech help, trips to the Apple Store and EE store, more calls, I have been told there is an apple/EE conflict that does not allow any apple phone to forward calls. I've since tried my EE sim in my Nokia C3 work phone and that didnt forward calls either. Does anyone have experience with this on Vodaphone? I'm think of changing provider. It's easy to try: go to settings, phone, call forwarding, switch on, enter the number you want call forwarded to, go back and the number you entered should stay in the data field and it's done. At this last step my call forward switch greys out. I look forward to any response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Call forwarding works in my iPhone 5s both with Vodafone and with my DTAC (Thai) sim.

I use it a lot when I am in Thailand, very useful function. Although I rarely use it herE is does work OM.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

kids
Call forwarding works in my iPhone 5s both with Vodafone and with my DTAC (Thai) sim.

I use it a lot when I am in Thailand, very useful function. Although I rarely use it herE is does work OM.