Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charged incorrectly for Data

GoonerEm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I recently changed my plan because i was going over my data. Before my bill got generated, I was told by the online chat person that my bill would be my monthly amount plus the additional £10 (2gb data) which I requested and used the previous month. This was confirmed and I have a screen shot of this. 

My bill has just been generated with an additional £22.85 worth of data plus vodafone Secure net of £1. 

Who would be the most sensible person to talk to about this as the online chat people aren't able to solve this. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @GoonerEm

The first thing to do is to check the dates you have been billed.  When you change your tariff or contract, to bring you in line with the new price tariff, you will be charged pro rata up to the billing date, plus one months line rental in advance for the new contract.  There should also be a credit on the bill for line rental paid in advance prior to the change.

Secure Net will have been given as a free trial and the £1.00 should have been given as a credit at the end of the bill.  After the free trial, Vodafone will send a text to let you know it will become a chargeable service with information on how to opt out. There is further information on Secure Net below.

Vodafone Secure Net

We can't see your bill, but this should be something live chat should be able to go through with you and clarify the charges.  If for any reason the charges are incorrect, you will get them credited back on your following months bill.

If you are still unclear, please come back to the forum for support.