Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment Packs

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Choose your obsession

Enjoy the entertainment you love, on the move – with a fantastic choice of Prime Video, Spotify Premium or Youtube Premium, straight to your mobile for the length of your plan.

Do I have Entertainment included in my plan?

If you bought a Red 20GB , Unlimited or Unlimited Max plan with Entertainment after 10 July 2019, or a Red 5GB plan with Entertainment you can choose from one of four entertainment subscriptions – Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium or Youtube Premium. You can check if you have an Entertainment pack using your My Vodafone app or My Vodafone account

How do I activate my Inclusive Entertainment?

We’ll send you a text containing a link to a webpage where you can make your entertainment choice. To activate, simply follow the link, choose your entertainment and then follow the instructions to sign up.

If you haven’t received your text, or have deleted it, text Entertainment to 97613 to get the text again. You won’t be charged for sending or receiving these texts.

Please note: if you need to move your existing number over from your previous network, you should do this before activating your entertainment pack.

Whats inluded?

Prime Video

Spotify Premium 

Youtube Premium 

What happens if I already have a subscription with a partner?

Amazon Prime: You can take advantage of the Amazon Prime offer through Vodafone once your existing Amazon Prime membership ends. Your subscription with Amazon will continue until the end of your billing cycle- this will be end of your month subscription if you pay monthly, or end of your yearly subscription if you pay annually. Any history or stored data, such as photos, will be restored once your Vodafone subscription is live.

YouTube Premium: If you have an existing YouTube Premium subscription, you will need to cancel this before activating your Vodafone subscription. Once cancelled, you can activate your Vodafone subscription straight away.

Spotify Premium: If you have an existing Spotify Premium plan, you will need to cancel this before activating your Vodafone subscription. Your subscription with Spotify will continue until the end of your current billing cycle.

Not found the answer you were looking for? Check out what our other customers have to say here - or start a new thread.

0 REPLIES 0