Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify reduced from Premium to Free service

nimishshah1414
4: Newbie

I have Spotify premium with Vodafone Entertainment. Today the service was reduced to the Spotify free service. I am in a contract with Vodafone and see that the Spotify premium is included in my contract. I also noticed a few other people having the same issue. Is anyone at Vodafone looking into this as i cannot understand why the Spotify service has been reduced.

7 REPLIES 7

Charlotte

Hello, @nimishshah1414. I hope you're well. I understand that your Spotify Premium has stopped working, and we certainly need to take a deeper look into this for you. Please drop us a message on Social Media here so we can access your account. 

nimishshah1414

Hi Charlotte, I cannot post anything on the link you sent. You can also see there are issues being reported by several of Spotify users in a similar position.

nimishshah1414

Also tried Vodafone support but it's not connecting to Vodafone support. Says there are technical difficulties and then cuts off my call.

WillGlennon10
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am having the same issue Spotify has gone to the free service only. Very disappointed as I use Spotify premium everyday and is the only reason why I added on the entertainment pack.

Hi. Mine is working now but there is no explanation of what happened and why?

That is good to hear. Mine is still not working and not sure as to why either

Hi @nimishshah1414 I'm glad to see to issue has been resolved, our technical teams have been working hard to get the issue sorted. 

I'm sorry to see you're still having issues @WillGlennon10 - please pop us a message over on our socials and we'll take a closer look.