Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Managing your Pay Monthly account

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Need help managing your Pay Monthly account? Check out some tips below. 

How do I change my address?

You can update your address details online:

• Choose Account settings
  • Choose Address details from the menu and update your details

How do I set up an alternative contact number on My Vodafone?

Log in to My Vodafone and choose Account settings, then change the Alternative phone number.

It doesn't need to be a Vodafone number, and you can also use a landline number.

We recommend you set up another contact number so we can send you a security code to log in to My Vodafone if your mobile is lost, stolen or broken.

Where can I get help understanding my bill?

You can view, download and pay your monthly bill in the My Vodafone app or in your My Vodafone account.

You can also:

• Check the total amount of your last bill including any discounts – these are applied automatically
  • View the monthly cost of your contract
  • Download or print a PDF of your bill
  • See any additional charges highlighted in orange, such as out of bundle charges or premium rate charges
  • View your itemised usage
  • Keep track of your current charges to get an idea of any charges that may be added to your total monthly bill

How do I change my name or title?

If you have changed your name or title, you can let us know using the online form. When we receive your request we’ll aim to make the change within 5 working days. You’ll get a confirmation email, and if we need any more information we’ll be in touch.

We also support your application for your Gender Recognition Certificate, if you need one, through our Living As Me scheme. No proof of identity is needed if you just want to change your title – for example if you’d prefer to be known as Mr, Ms or Mx.
Where can I find help if I require accessibility services?

We’re here to make life simpler and have a range of features to help you.

You can get general advice on how we support accessibility for all on our Accessibility services page, but for more information that’s specific to your needs, click the relevant link:

Alternatively, just call us on 03333 043 222 (standard call charges apply) and we’ll help you find what works best for you.

Not found the answer you were looking for? Check out what our other customers have to say here - or start a new thread.

0 REPLIES 0