cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Conditional Call Forwarding Active HELP!!!!!!!!

RedVenom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Guys i really need help, everytime i make a call my call ends right away and i get a text prompt saying "Conditional call forwarding active" i dont know why or how this has happened, i have not altered or changed any of my phones settings, and the weird thing is, this same problem happened to my wife as well. 
I went into my device's (Samsung Galaxy S4) call settings>Call forwarding>Voice Call.
Always Forward: Diabled 
Fwd when busy: +61.......
Fwd when unanswered: +61......
Fwd when unreachable: +61.....

Now when ever i try and diable the last three i get an Error msg reading "Unable to deactivate call diverting when busy. Unsupported by operator" Can someone PLEASE explain how to fix this and why it has happened.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @RedVenom

Try > Go into 'Settings' - 'call settings' - 'call forwarding' - disable 'always forward', 'forward when busy', 'forward when unanswered' and 'forward when unreached'

or open the phone app and press More, settings,more settings,call forwarding,voice call and disable the options there. 

Can you try disabling all diverts via

1. Cancel all diverts
Press Phone.
Press Keypad.
Key in ##002# and press the call icon.
2. Return to the home screen
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.

This may / may not help. 

Does this happen everywhere ?

If only in your home area perhaps check your local and surrounding masts via  Vodafone Network Checker.

If all seems to be ok then perhaps have a chat with customer service just to check your account(s)

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Conditional call forwarding simply means the option to forward to your voicemail is active for you to select the options you want.

Try turning off your Vodafone voicemail by dialling 1210 and then try and adjust the last three options on your phone, then turn voicemail back on by dialling 1211 and see if that has made a difference.

AnnS

Hi @RedVenom

You will always receive this message when making an outgoing call.  As mentioned by @kids, this only means you have the divert option for any incoming calls active for diverting to voicemail should you still be on the outgoing call.

If you cancel this option by cancelling all diverts, any incoming calls will get the busy tone and be unable to be diverted to your voicemail or, if you are on pay monthly, the number of your choice such as a landline number.