Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Rewardz scam - never able to redeem my points

I'm beyond fed up. I have been a vodafone customer for years and every time I try to redeem my points, something goes wrong and i never get the reward. Today, I have tried to get the £20 amazon voucher, but the system will not send me the 8 digit pas...

danicali by 2: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile data settings don't work.

I've recently bought an unlocked phone from a friend(htc m8) and got it and it works wonders. The only problem is I don't have mobile data on it. I've recieved the, we'll be sending you mobile settings etc etc notification and I still haven't recieve...

giabinh by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAC code

Can I request my PAC code be sent by text message ? 

Broadband is available but not availble!

Moving to a new house and want to sign up to fibre broadband with Vodafone. Online availability checker says no fibre availability in the area.OpenReach Where & When checker confirms the cabinet supplies FFTC fibreCurrent occupiers have fibreOther pr...

International Saver

Hi Does anyone call Egypt using the international saver. If I call and get a message that the number is unavailable a minute gets deducted and I haven't been connected. I also have an O2 contract and no minutes gets deducted as it is still showing as...

No service

No service on all 3 phones for the last 3 days no help from Vodafone done all the checks done everything asked reported to error can't do anything unless I post on here what a bloody joke !!!

Janemf by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Useful Setting on Samsung s8 and s8+

Hi Guys.  Currently if you swipe wipe up you see the app drawer and if you swipe down you get the same. A new setting in > Settings > Display > Home Screen > Quick Open Notifications Panel. Now when swiping down anywhere on the screen you get your No...

Voice Mail

Can someone please tell me why i am unable to turn on my voice mail on my new samsung S8+ ,tried all the reviews etc but just keeps saying that they are unable to divert my calls at the moment . Tried the 1211 nothing Thank You

pauljtin by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week