main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Content Control : How can I get it removed?

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Hi, i've bought a mobile dongle and require content control removed.  I have a credit card but the problem is that the instructions followed here http://help.vodafone.co.uk/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&PARTITION_ID=1&CONFIGURATI...

When I follow these instructions there is no option there

call roaming :AllowedAllowed signChange[?]

International & premium calls:BlockedBlocked signChange[?]
need it removed asap please, wasnt something I was told would be on here when I signed up to the monthly contract, age was confirmed in shop
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi drdmt and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

I'm going to send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

View more options
Thank you, im still to receive the e-mail though, would be nice to get a way of removing it online
View more options
Hi can you help me get it removed also please?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JakeDomingo

A private message is on its way to you now

Simply follow the instructions contained and a member of the team will be in touch.

Thanks

Matthew

P.S You can find your PM inbox here.

View more options

driving me mad now i cant remove the content lock online as there is an error everyime it tries to process the card is there any other way of doing this other than speak to someone?

View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If there is an error removing content control, you will have to speak to customer services on 191 or pop into your local Vodafone store.

PWIAC

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hey dukey80,

I would recommend following the instructions by drey_p however, if you would like us to look at this for you simply follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent to you and one of the team will be able to assist you further.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

View more options
1: Seeker
Can u tell me how to lift my content for over 18 people can I do it by email
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jonnyw88,

You can see how to contact the team here to get this lifted.

James

View more options
been trying for weeks cant get any ansas
View more options
17: Community Champion

Go into a Vodafone store with proof you are over 18.

Using your online account on the Vodafone website - if you haven'g got one sign up for it.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options
i just want to get in touch with match.com why cant i even do that??
View more options
17: Community Champion

No idea - I'm a customer just like you.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options
been tryin for ever it dsnt work !!!
View more options

Hi,

I have tried your settings as i am an 27 year old women and your website is always undergoing some refurbishment. I have my account in my name but still have content control and dont feel as though i should have to go to a store or have a credit card to prove my age. I find your website annoying not easy going. Please for gods sake remove this or maybe the hassel it will cause me by going to one of your store, i might as well change networks. Especially the money i spend on this bloody dongle. Ahhhhhh.....

View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You may be 27, but the dongle could be used by someone under 18 so content control is always on by default.  This is the same on other networks to. 

If you want to remove content control and are unable to do so online, call customer services on 191 from any Vodafone handset and have your credit card handy - they will use this as proof of age. Alternatively, pop into your local Vodafone store with photo ID such as a passport or driver's license and the staff there will remove it for you.

Do be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for the system to update once it has been removed.

PWIAC

View more options

Hello,

I'm also having problems removing content control. It's even blocking a sports stats website at the moment! (I understand this is probably because of gambling website adverts/links).

I keep trying to do it via my account, yet get a temporary error message - a temporary error that's lasted at least a week.

Seems like this place is a good way to get things fixed though - is someone please able to help?

Thanks.

View more options
I went into the shop gave them all my information that I needed to they said it may take 24 hours for the content control to be lifted its now been "onger than 24 hours wharts going on.
View more options

Hi guys,

I’m sorry to see the problems you’ve had with this.

Have you got everything sorted now? If not, take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll help further.

Thanks,

Jenny 

View more options