Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Early upgrade

tom81lynch
1: Seeker

Hi. I currently have an iPhone 5s on a pay monthly contract with Vodafone. My current deal is not due to expire until May 2016. Is there anyway I can upgrade to an iPhone 6, and incorporate my outstanding phone balance into my new contract? Or even trade in the phone with Vodafone to have an amount reduced from my outstanding contract, with the remainder incorporated into a new contract? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi, the only way is to pay off your contract early, which will be quite expensive, you could sell your current iphone to put towards it, but it cant be incorporated into a new contract.

the fee to end is approximately your monthly ammount, minus the vat, multiply by number of months left, then there is a 2% recduction.

Livechat or 191 can give you the excat figure.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

63johnw

Hi, the only way is to pay off your contract early, which will be quite expensive, you could sell your current iphone to put towards it, but it cant be incorporated into a new contract.

the fee to end is approximately your monthly ammount, minus the vat, multiply by number of months left, then there is a 2% recduction.

Livechat or 191 can give you the excat figure.