Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 3 sky sports issue

mrlavalava
4: Newbie

I have opted for the sky sports pack on my new contract but the app won't let me set it up. It keeps saying I need to turn off my wifi and use 3g/4G to set it up. I have done this but I keep getting the same error message come up. I've reinstalled and this has made no difference. Having read up on this it would appear to be a previous issue. However having followed previous advice, I have verified my account online with Sky and this seems to have made no difference 

I have telephoned the Vodafone helpline. I took 45 minutes to be advised this wasn’t a Vodafone issue and Sky will be contacting me? I have waited nearly a week and have had no phone call.

Help 😞

55 REPLIES 55

Hi James,

Thanks for getting back to me and continuing to take an interest.

As you will gather from earlier posts I have already sent this information at least twice and have also asked for a confirmation you have received this. So I am somewhat confused - or even more so.

Can we try this again? what are you after and where should it be sent???:smileyindifferent:

Thanks

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mrlavalava,

Apologies if there's been any confusion. I can see Jagruti requested some screenshots back on 24 January. This was under email reference [#5875246].

If you've sent them through from a different email address, let me know the new [#xxxxxxx] reference number so I can check for you.

Many thanks, Ben

Hi Ben.

Message sent. I seem to get the standard  corporate response by way of acknowkedgement.  We thank you for your email blah blah blah

Any bright ideas? These are not unique error messages. Any news on the Vodafone upgrade?

Thanks

Hi mrlavalava,

Thanks for your post.

We do send an automated email response with a reference number for you.

We don't have any further news though currently.

Thanks

Ian

Hi again,

Purchased in Novmber - still not working in March..

Not much of a promotional offer????

virago03
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
quite agree !!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mrlavalava,

When you sent the screen shots, were these sent from a different email address?

I’ve checked reference #5875246 and there is no reply showing, so if you have another reference number, please let us know and we can check that it’s being processed.

Thanks,

Jenny 

mrlavalava
Hi Jenny

I have sent the screen shots a number of times to a variety of Vodafone support staff. Each time it contains the ref #5875246. Each time I get the same email replying...we thank you for your email and are too busy to reply (or words to that effect)

Is it me doing something wrong? Any bright ideas?

Thanks

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi mrlavalava

I've checked and can't see anything since our last response relating to that reference number or that email address since the 22/01/2014.

Please can you resend the information and ensure "wrt165" is the only text in the subject box without spaces and this will be routed to us.

Alternatively you can reply to the last email you received from us following the same steps.

DaveCD

mrlavalava
Hi Dave.

To be clear. Don't include the ref #5875246 in the subject but replace it with wrt165?

Can you confirm who or where I am to send this? I have so far sent this email to at least 5 different people all in this query chain to be given the stock reply. It is therefore getting through to someone.

Can someone send me a private message to reply to?

Thanks