cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How can I change how long my Samsung phone rings before a call is sent to voicemail?

dhinxman
4: Newbie

There are a few posts already refering to this question.   They all are pointing to instructions on a link that doesn't work.   Could it be reposted please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

I have copied the section below from the help section on voicemail.  The main article is here:

Change the length of time before calls go to voicemail
Your Vodafone mobile is set to ring for 15 seconds before going to voicemail, but you can change how long it rings for, choosing from 5 to 30 seconds in 5 second intervals.

To choose your desired ringing time:

• Enter **61*121*11* on your Vodafone mobile
  • Choose the number of seconds you’d like your phone to ring for, followed by #, and then
  • Press ‘call’
  • A message will pop up to confirm the new ring time has been set.

For example, if you want to set it to ring for 25 seconds, you’d enter **61*121*11*25#, and press ‘call’. When the message pops up, you’ll know it’s all done!

PWIAC

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p

Hi there

I have copied the section below from the help section on voicemail.  The main article is here:

Change the length of time before calls go to voicemail
Your Vodafone mobile is set to ring for 15 seconds before going to voicemail, but you can change how long it rings for, choosing from 5 to 30 seconds in 5 second intervals.

To choose your desired ringing time:

• Enter **61*121*11* on your Vodafone mobile
  • Choose the number of seconds you’d like your phone to ring for, followed by #, and then
  • Press ‘call’
  • A message will pop up to confirm the new ring time has been set.

For example, if you want to set it to ring for 25 seconds, you’d enter **61*121*11*25#, and press ‘call’. When the message pops up, you’ll know it’s all done!

PWIAC

Thanks very much for your help.

Doing that on a Samsung Galaxy S4 results in a message stating,

"Call forwarding when no reply Registration was successful".

:smileymad:

drey_p

@deepinsight wrote:

"Call forwarding when no reply Registration was successful".

I'm not sure why that would be making you mad - that is the message I would expect to see once you have changed the divert times. 

PWIAC