Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to remove content control

cin_0724
2: Seeker

Hi, I bought a mobile broadband few days ago. However, some websites are restricted to access due to Content Control.

I am already over 18 and attempted to register my credit card but it was not successful.

So I went to the store yesterday and the staff said it would be solved after half an hour... but now, the Content Control is still here.... Can anyone help me cope with this problem?

Thanks very much!

3 REPLIES 3

mari1970
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi cin_0724,

If you are having issues removing Content Control, your best and quickest option would be to give Customer Care a call either on 08700700191(Contract), or 08700776655(PAYG)..

Alternatively one of the Tech Team should respond to your post in the next few days

cin_0724

Hi, I received the email that Content Control has been removed and I may access within next 24 hours.

However, I still cannot access to specific websites and it shows "HTTP Error 504: Gateway Timeout. The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, did not receive a timely response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to complete the request."

So, is Content Control completely removed or derived from other problems?

As I am in a hurry to complete my work, could the team help me check shortly?

Many thanks!

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello cin_0724,

Thanks for your post about content control.

Could you confirm if the issue is still present and whether or not the web address is available through another machine?

If you're still seeing the issue, could you advise me of the URL and also reply to my PM and we'll take a look?

Your PM can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

Lee