Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

K3770 Modem number

arodgers89
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just bought a K3770 pay as you go for my macbook pro, everything works fine and connects to the internet. Yet I can't register to top up because I can not find my modem number. The number does not appear on the dashboard and the only support I can find tells me to look in the same place. It is frustrating as I can not top up yet seem to be using up lots of my usage allowance searching for an answer. Please tell me how I can find my modem number to register as the help section has proved useless.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi there,

The following link will explain how to get your modem number.

How do i find out the phone number of my USB device SIM ?

Thank you you answer semi-worked, unfortunately it tells me for 'own number: ...' three dots rather than an actual number, and ive attempted an SMS twice to no avail im afraid

Hi arodgers89 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling with this.

I’m afraid if this isn’t working you’ll simply need to pop your SIM into a phone and dial *#100#

If you have a phone that has a ‘my number’ section then you can use this to program you SIM with your number so that it shows up in the modem software.

Let me know if you need anything else and we’ll be happy to help you further.

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here