LG g3

rowbaggie22
4: Newbie
Hi don't know if it been asked before but will Vodafone be getting the LG g3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

There used to be a Coming Soon page on the website, but it seems to have gone.  I'm afraid the only way now would seem to be to keep looking at the Shop pages.  I haven't seen any LG devices theer for a while, though, so I'm not hopeful about this one.

View solution in original position

305 REPLIES 305

a 12 month deal and paying a contribution towards the handset normally works out cheaper every time.

for example, last year when i bought the iphone 5s

i took out a 12 month contract at £57 a month (i get 20% discount on this figure, but we will ignore that for now)

over a year that contract will cost me £57 x 12 = £684

plus i had to pay £249 for the phone up front

Total cost = £684 + £249 = £933 for the year.

if i had bought the phone outright and stuck in a 12 month sim card it would have been:

cost of phone - £709

12 month Red L sim card deal - £31 a month - total sim cost over a year = £372

Total cost = £709 + £372 = £1081

Almost £150 saving in total.  Ok, it is not going to make me rich, but doing it the way i have done it has worked out cheaper for me every time.  And i can just sell the 5s when the time comes and use that money towards the cost of a new handset. 

Agree 100%.

I paid £120 up front for the S4, and £47/month line rental, on a 12 month contract.

alexover
7: Helper
I had to say 3 times before she believed me????? I would be jumping as well if that ever happened!!! I still need to find away of pre ordering this phone?? Although now there's talk of the Nexus 6 !!!!!!!

hrym

Most devices would be available for next day delivery, but further checking would show that there's no order option yet.  Seriously, you can't pre-order it until there's an availability date and the prices have been confirmed.

alexover
I've been with Vodafone from the beginning mainly because they were always so good on keeping you informed and up to date with future devices, and once they have released a date I've been able to per order??? Maybe they should check the availability of the device before going through 10 mins on the tariff??

hrym

I'd just keep an eye on the Shop page.

alexover
Sammygeezer what tariff were u on for £47 a month??

2Gb data, unlimited mins and text.

jamsterdm
10: Established
10: Established
I was told end of month and then I went and played on it in phones 4 you. Pretty sick camera

alexover
And still nothing from Vodafone??