Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Message+

furnacehouse
4: Newbie

I have a problem with Message+ on a Galaxy S4 mini running 4.4.2

It works in SMS mode, but Chat mode does not work. Under Settings>Chat it perpetually states "Connecting to service" and never connects. I have confirmed my number and received the "Setup is complete" message.

I have disabled RCS and checked APN settings.

My S3 mini running 2.2.1 (I think) installs correctly.

Has anyone else got a problem using Message+ on a S4 mini?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@furnacehouse

Thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry to hear replacing the SIM hasn't resolved the issue either. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch so we can look into this further for you.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View solution in original position

34 REPLIES 34

@furnacehouse

Please reply to the last email we sent you so that we can chase this for you.

If you’re unable to do this, get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi Wayne,

I have just replied (to eforum.web"at"help.vodafonedotcodotuk) to the mail received Jan 13th.

The subject  line read Re: WRT165 [#11664065]

@furnacehouse - Thanks, the team will be in touch as soon as they get to your email.

Thanks. The Suresignal problem is under investigation, but I have had no contact from anyone regarding Message+...

Well a partial SUCCESS! I don't know how it was fixed, but I received an email from Vodafone suggesting they had been looking into the problem and askimg me to resinstall and test it. It now works and states "Connected to service". So for anyone else suffering the same issue, keep on at them and point them at this thread.

The investigations into my Suresignals, however have gone cold :Sad_face: