Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Broadband Issue

August2015
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since 18/08/2018, some of the sites such as Yahoo Japan  and other social net work service sites cannot be viewed showing the error message saying "the site cannot be reached". Other sites such as MSN or MSN Japan can be viewed all right.  The adult content contol has been lifted even though Yahoo is not considered to contain adult content anyway.  All the sites can be viewed if Three network is used with the same computer and same browser.

I have contacted the techinical service on the phone twice: the first agent said there was no isssue with my account in terms of content restriction or whatsoever and he said he woudl refresh my account setting. This did not clear the issue. The second agent kept insisting that there was no issue in my account and did not help.

I even went to a store but the store manager said he could not help and asked me to come back to the store when a techinical advisor was present which did not help.

Can anyone tell me what the root cause of this may be?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@August2015 Do you have Secure Net on your account? 

Please also ensure you don't have any remaining bars on your account through My Vodafone that could be affecting this.

Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message you're getting.