Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App not working

moulee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Im just creating this thread to see if Vodafone are aware that the My Vodafone app is currently not working.

This is the app from the app store.

If you look at all the latest reviews it seems users are facing the same problems.

I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it , turning off wifi etc.

Can someone please notify the developer of the software to look in to this

Thank you
57 REPLIES 57

Hi @ArnelAdobo

Have you tried to remove the app and re add this?

What happens when you try and use the app?

You can also use My Vodafone online or dial 44555 to check your usage.

Cheers,

Laura

Same here. The original thread was opened in 2012. Has this issue been going on for 3 years?!

Was told yesterday by 191 that my account was deleted, so created a new one 24 hours later. But not only the app still doesn't work, but also vodafone.co.uk doesn't show any "unbilled transactions".

What do I do?

Retired-Laura
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rewaw

Welcome to the eForum.

So we can look into this and see what’s happening with the app, get in touch with our Live help team.

Cheers,

Laura

alastairwp
1: Seeker

I too have daily issues with both the Vodafone app and the MyVodafone account online. No matter what time of day I try and access it always says they're doing upgrades or technical difficulties etc. They run on a tired Oracle monolithic dinosaur of a system. When I went to upgrade my phone in store recently it took an hour for the person to take all my details and then got an error message hat no one could decipher. Sort it out Vodafone. EE doesn't have this problem.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to help with this @alastairwp.

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team directly. We'll then be in touch as soon as possible to help.

Skelts1968
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

my app hasn't worked since I upgraded my phone 3 months ago. No one at Vodafone seems to be able to help. Very poor from there respect. Will definitely be looking elsewhere when my contract is up. 

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Skelts1968

The My Vodafone Application tends to follow the IMEI of the phone. The first thing to do is to go into your icloud account and delete the previous application.

You should then be in a position to download a fresh application to your upgraded phone.

Thanks mate. I'll give it a go