Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No 4g

nasreen176
2: Seeker

Just recently joined vodafone (from 02) and I have no 4g data connection on my iphone.

Checked the APN settings and updated them (as they were incorrect) but still no 4g connection (only 3g). My work phone (also an iphone) which is also on vodafone has a 4g connection so there are no issues with my location

The 4g connection was initially working until my number port (from O2) went through, so suspect something gone amiss with the porting process.Been looking on the forums and this seems to be an issue that comes up time and time again.

Need to get this sorted or will have no choice but to terminate contact. Please, can someone assist?

3 REPLIES 3

nasreen176

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @nasreen176

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card which is showing 4g issues in the other known to be working iPhone and maybe the other sim card that gives 4g in your iPhone. 

This could indeed be something to do with the port from o2 which would need to be looked at via the Porting In teams. They are not customer facing so you would need to escalate this via ringing 191 or using Live Chat. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @nasreen176

If you are able to get a 3G data connection on your phone and calls and texts are working correctly, your port will have gone through and you should have all services on your phone. However, it may be worth contacting Vodafone to make sure 4G is provisioned correctly on your account.

If you go through the network issues on the link below and copy and paste back your results, this will give the Team something to work on and get back to you.

Network Issues