Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One M9 Cases

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hey all!

Was wondering if anyone around here who has their hands on a shiney new M9 and is up to speed on the best way to protect it.

The official dotview case is £35, a bit too steep for me.

I like the look of the Spigen cases for the M9 and having used them with my old M8 I know the quality is pretty good. anyone got any thoughts?

12 REPLIES 12

thesoupdragon
It was indeed @Nabs lol

Its weird that isn't it... Buy an expensive phone but begrudge spending out on a case....? Just made myself look silly, lol

The thing with buying a cheap case is; I don't mind changing the case on a whim, whereas an expensive case might prevent me changing?

Do other people think that way?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

As @thesoupdragon says, only buying an inexpensive case keeps your options wide open. At present my phone lives in the pocket of my jeans most of the time, so a gel-type case seems to work best. But you never know, one day I might start using a handbag, in which case a flip-type case would probably work better.

Either way, a case makes it easier to keep a grip on the phone. With it being so shiny and new, it's a bit like trying to grip a bar of soap, but it would be a crime to rough it up a bit, just to make it easier to hold.

hrym

I normally have mine in a jacket pocket, so a flip case is fine.  It also protects the screen if I have anything else in there and I like the extra rigidity it gives (though the HTC, being all metal, has plenty of that already).  It also has slots I can use for a small cleaning cloth and my Vodafone Smartpass tag.

Now that phones are getting larger, pocket size is beginning to be something I have to consider when buying jackets!