Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Queries

shane12345
11: Established
11: Established

The official Vodafone thread of the same name doesn't offer the ability to reply- so feel free to reply here in the hopes that someone from Vodafone might read it and respond!

13 REPLIES 13

Jec1711
2: Seeker
Hi @Cara_B
Thanks for your email.
No not heard anything back - I did call in and speak to Elizabeth but she wasn't aware of an issue with orders stuck at stage 2 and wasn't sure what she needed to do. @Louise_E seemed to think some action needed to be taken.
I'd just like to know if my order is ok, and whether it will be fulfilled at any point, ever!
Thanks

Hello @Jec1711

After calling our team on 191, what did the adviser say about the order in stage 2?

Have they said the order is currently being processed. 

There is currently a delay on iPhone 7 orders as we, along with many other networks, are waiting on new stock from Apple.

Louise

Jec1711
Hi @Louise_E, thanks for your email. I called in as you suggested but they didn't know what they were supposed to do. They could see the order at stage 2 but just said it looked ok and I'd get delivery in due course. Just a waiting game I guess 😞
Most frustrating thing is that they had the phone in stock in my local Vodafone store on Saturday but couldn't let me upgrade there because of my pending order.

Hi @Jec1711

That's disappointing to hear.

When your device has been dispatched you'll receive a text from DPD notifying you that it's on it's way - hopefully it won't be too long. 

Regards, 

Sarah