Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Porting issue

Vivekaditi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have taken pay as you go sim on Wednesday and applied online for porting my old number the very same day from O2. 

It's been more than 12 hours since my O2 number is not active and Vodafone number is still the temporary one. 

Does any from Vodafone can help. I have called many times at customer care and they all say it will be done soon. 

As as of now it third day and nothing is been done. 

Please help 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Vivekaditi

The porting process should happen as per the information in > What-happens-on-the-day-my-number-moves-to-Vodafone.

It does look from what you write that the process has begun. 

Has Customer Services mentioned if they've escalated this to their porting teams ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Every time I called them up they said that the PAC code is not valid and you should call o2 again for a new code. When I called o2 they said it's already ported out from there network and they can't help here. 

So so I don't know what Vodafone is doing here. They have got the PAC code and it's been 3 days now. 

Its a a very poor experience on joining Vodafone. 

BandOfBrothers

Ok.

Can you let the Social Media Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they'll help you out with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Many thanks. 

But it I don't know how to do that.  :Sad_face:

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd like to help with this @Vivekaditi :smileyhappy:

I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact our team directly.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible.