Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Resync needed please

vjwhistler
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

My iphone 4 is not getting any help from my SS, serial no is 21223473303. Have performed all suggested re-sets. Can you re-synch please.

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

Have looke3d at the dashboard, but cannot see how to deregister my number, if I deregister the SS then the other phone will not work either.

Please advise the process to avoid this.

Thanks

Hi vjwhistler,

If the number you want to remove was used to register the Sure Signal, you will need to transfer the ownership to another user and then transfer it back to you.

This will remove and add your number back on the Sure Signal.

James

Hi

I deregistered the iphone, left it for 24hours as suggested and then reregistered it. The nett result seems to be little or no improvement. The phone shows 3 bars when standing next to the SS and only 2 bars when in the next room. When it was deregistered it could not find any signal.

Have you any further suggestions please on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi vjwhistler,

Thanks for the update. I'd normally recommend a Sure Signal de-registration so you can set it back up from scratch. If this still leaves the phone with lower signal than other connected handsets then we'll need to replace your SIM as faulty or have your phone sent off for a repair.

Cheers, Ben 

Hi

Have deregistered and then registered my sure signal as suggested, but to no avail. Still getting a poor signal even when standing next to the SS.

Please supply me with a replacement sim for my iphone so that I can check if that helps.

Thanks

Hi vjwhistler,

If there's a Vodafone store nearby, then the quickest and easiest route would be to pop in there - they can swap your SIM and request activation of the new one whilst you wait.

Otherwise, if it's PAYG, you'd need to order the replacement online.

If it's contract, click here to get us your details and we can help.

Dave

Hi

My local vodafone store replaced the sim, but I cannot re-register the phone to the SS because the web access for this is down, and has been so since yesterday. What can I do to overcome this?

Please let me know.

Hi vjwhistler,

We're not aware of any issues with the online systems. Have you tried closing your browser window and clearing the cache and cookies?

If that doesn't help, click here to get us your details and we'll get it sorted.

Dave