Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Note 8 Offers and Promotions

anobeithiol
8: Helper
8: Helper

Is there a reason why Vodafone are not part of Samsung offers? Just upgraded to Note 8. With Carphone would have got a free GearFit2, with O2 a free wireless charger and also from today £140 in free concert tickets with pretty much every network/retailer apart from Vodafone. Gutted 😞

I contacted customer care and was just told to leave if I can find a better deal. . . been a customer for 10+ years. .  Just seems odd that Vodafone is not part of this promotion when you look at the list. .

List of participating networks/retailers*: O2, EE, 3 mobile, giffgaff, Carphone Warehouse, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Very, Littlewoods, Argos, John Lewis, Curry’s PC World, AO.com, Mobile Phones Direct, BT, Samsung Experience Store, Samsung Shop online and Amazon UK.

*Subject to availability. Participating retailers only. Vodafone not included. T&Cs apply.

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades:

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Its always nice to get a freebie. 

Similar to when I bought my s7 edge from Samsung and missed out on the free Samsung Vr by one day. 

So having a freebie is great but ive known people drop a Network for a slightly better deal or freebie and yes they've got what they want but ended up with a poorer network experience due to network connection and data speeds where they live , work and commute. 

You do have 30 days to cancel and perhaps upgrade via Carphone Warehouse as long as your not wanting to apply for discount such as VEA.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Can't see me leaving. .  just seems odd that every other network is part of the promotion. .  luck of the draw I suppose. .  

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades:

We'll never know the reasons behind Vodafones business decisions and their offering of promotions. 

To be fair to Vodafone they have offered quite a few promotions both with phones and home broadband and with Payg Tariffs. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.