cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S7 Edge Nougat update (Android7.0)

luke90x
4: Newbie

Hi,

Is anybody aware when the nougat update will be pushed to the S7 Edge devices by Vodafone?

L

601 REPLIES 601

SORRY wrong part of forum

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

It doesn't happen every time but I've just realised when I press reply to some one on the forum some of my messages are ending up in a different part of the forum 

Is any one else having this or any other issue on the forum 

I seem to be having all sorts of problems not major ones but annoying all the same 

It's just that I haven't come across any any where else that im aware as of yet  touch wood

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513

Do you have any examples so we can feed this back? Such as a link to the post that you were replying to, then the link to the thread where your post ended up? Or some screenshots would be great if you're able to get any. 

SKYMAN513

Thanks for replying 

I will try and find them.

the times I have noticed is after you post and I end up in the middle of some conversation.

To be honest I should of done this first and made sure i am doing everything 

Correctly as it seems i am the only one having these issues.

there is at least one place were I have edited the message and put 

SORRY MESSAGE IN WRONG PART OF FORUM 

But if it happens again I will take note of were it is and flag it Once again thanks 

SKYMAN513

This one is definitely not me, I just had some notifications and I could access them first time, but I also have one private message and it won't let me access it.

I've tried pressing on the number and to the left of it and I couldn't go any further right cos that's were the number is, telling me I have a private message.

it's strange cause these things are happening one at a time at one point yesterday I had to type a couple of messages one letter at a time, and I did a restart of my phone and then fine again.

So at this minute the only problem I have is not being able to access my private message.it's not major but i am curious as to what's causing it.and why these things are happening. 

After this I'll try again and if no joy I'll restart my phone and try again.

I'll let you know how I get on thanks again

SKYMAN513

No tried again straight away and then restarted my phone and still could not access my private message.

The other day I could not send a private message from a link from the tech team.

And I did it right, the right code uppercase letters and no spaces and then the next day first time no problem.

And then I got a yellow box saying email excluded, and had to resubscribe,

And then today these issues 

Surely they all can't be my mistakes (having to type one letter at a time can't,

i went and tried in sms there was no problem and the first thing I checked was my phones predictive text settings but they were on and as I said I could sms no problem)Not major issues

just not a good sign for a 2 month old device

SKYMAN513

Just tried and it did it first time I am starting to notice were I interact with the on screen buttons makes a difference on my phone when I press my avatar the notification button has to be pressed on the number and the private message underneath has to be pressed all the way to the left just before the black part endsI 

Hope all this makes sense it is hard to explain these things so must be even harder to understand. 

So apologies

97mralig
5: Helper
Yep some bugs still. With Youtube when i close the app. It tends to reboot the phone. Was having some wifi problems today it was connected but said no internet. Might be looking to switch to the new iphone. Their updates are consistent

nav9t8
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Am still waiting for my software update on my s7 which is unbranded as well

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nav9t8

You should get a notification on your phone, once the update is available. :Smiling: 

Thanks,