Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S8 Plus

icecool69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

HI,

I bought the Samsung S8 Plus however, i am very disappointed in it at the minute as i seem to have numerous issues. Is anyone else having the following issues?

1. Emails taking numerous attempts to send.

2. Emails not downloading all information even though it is set to do this and just keeps asking to load more but takes forever.

3. When listening to something through the load speaker the sounds cuts out and doesnt come back on.

4. Charging takes forever even with plugging it in with either the wire or through a samsung wireless fast charger. (Other day took 18 hours to charge whilst plugged into the plug socket on the wall)

5.  Odd time the phone just restarts in its own.

If anyone else is having these issues could you let me know.

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I've been watching a few YouTube videos and reading a few blogs on the voice command part of Bixby @Stevie1 and it does look to rival Siri and Cortana etc. 

This is why I much prefer to await a feature until it's fully baked and not hit and miss. A feature that's struggling just invites criticism and ridicule.

I too think it will either fully release with the Unpacked Event in August or maybe when the new 'O' firmware is released. 

Until then Happy Days.   :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BandOfBrothers

Hey @Stevie1

Good to hear your current experience with the s8+. :Smiling:

They are so comfortable to hold due to how Samsung have made the edges just kind of melt in together. 

That said I use the RhinoShield Bumper from the states just to add minimal grip :Winking_smiley:

I too find the Grace Ui slick and the new Samsung Experience 8.1 formerly known as TouchWizz is much lighter and faster. 

There are / was workarounds @SKYMAN513 for the Bixby Button via apps but personally I don't mind what it offers right now without voice function and as you know I use Google Assistant which is activated out of the box. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.