Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal

iprint365
2: Seeker

Will the new Sure Signal work with 2 x iPhone 4 ( not the S ) and a soon to be delivered iPhone 5......all of which are on the Vodafone network

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

grolschuk
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

The setup is done through your VF account pages, so if you can get into them from a Mac then I would say it should work too.

View solution in original position

47 REPLIES 47

Screen shot sky fire wall

I would be interested to hear from any Sky router user. Every time I contact Vodafone to discuss my prob they send me another e mail with list of ports that they say needs to be open. This is quite clearly an official line. "Can you tell me how to open the ports" I ask each time because looking at my Sky router u can't change to what Vodafone needs.
Am I missing something? Is there a way?

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mikestyle1,

Thanks for confirming the IP. I've checked and it's clear on our whitelist. :Smiling:

For 3rd party equipment like your router, we're not officially able to advise you which is why we refer you to Sky as they're your supplier. There are free guides available on http://portforward.com/ for the most popular devices should Sky wish to charge you a premium for opening the ports on your setup.

If there's anyone else in the community who is happy to share advice, they can post here too.

Cheers, Ben

Go away

Yahoo Mail

caroline01
1: Seeker

I did not complete the transaction as I was not given the option to have the device deliverd to my address.  Equally you have sent an e-mail and asked for feedback but as usual you make it a very laborious process to do this.

If you are serious about customer feedback you should not have to set up yet another account to be able to do this. It should be a link to click on and then the option to give feedback.  

Hi caroline01,

I’m sorry about the trouble that you’ve had.

If you weren’t able to get a Sure Signal ordered online, you can also pick on up from a Vodafone store.

James

Thank you Jame - but that is my problem I do not want to go to a shop and pick ythis up.  As a business I would like it delivered to our office address 

Hi caroline01,

Thanks for your feedback.

This is done to combat fraud.

If you have a Business account with Vodafone, then you should be able to place an order. This can be delivered to the billing address, or a local Vodafone store.

Unfortunately we can't specify a different address.

Thanks

Ian

JOT

I am not really sure how to use a forum but I have exhausted everything else.

My sure signal does not work.

Download speed is 37.44 upload 9.36

Ping Failed

IP 86.176.138.230

I cant work out how to paste the results of the trace

Our sure signal has never worked since we got the homehub and sure signal 3 - I would just like to sort it out please.

No idea why this post is a reply - forum seems quite complex.