Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Voxi SIM doesn’t work after activation

sunwoo830
2: Seeker

I got my SIM from and went to the activation page, selected the pack and paid for it. I got the confirmation mail and inserted the SIM card but there is no signal. No phone number. I tried to insert the card several times but it doesn’t work. My phone is not locked or anything but it doesn’t work. I tried to contact Voxi but they said I need the phone number to contact by text. I tried to log in to Voxi but it doesn’t work even though I used the Id and password that I used to register and got the email. I need my phone as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Robyn

Hey @sunwoo830 I appreciate how frustrating this must be as having a connection is important. As the forum is a space for general advice and general queries, we're unable to access accounts. Please reach out to the Social Media team so that we can investigate this for you and help to get you up and running.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It can take up to 24 hours for the SIM to activate @sunwoo830 as you have purchased the allowance, you will probably find the SIM activating at midnight ready for your use tomorrow morning.

If the phone number is not on the confirmation email, try typing +#100#, this should bring up the phone number.

Further information for your phone here: Device Guides 

amelia2929

I purchased a SIM from Voxi, activated it, but there's no signal or phone number. Contacting Voxi hasn't been possible, and login isn't working. Urgently need assistance. [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Hey @amelia2929 Activations can take 24 hours to complete. If you have also requested to port a number over from another network at the same time, the SIM will not activate until the port over is complete. 

As we have no account access on the Forum, you will need to reach out to the VOXI team on Social Media or via VOXI LiveChat so this can all be checked out.