Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal V3 and BT home hub 5

alforsyth1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi My VSS3 (had around a week) will not connect through my BT home hub 5 been trying for a week spoke to BT/Vodafone customer help and they are blaming each other and not helping me I have done everything in the trouble shooting guide. It looks like I am not the only person having this problem has anyone had any success recently with the vodafone SSversion 3 and BT home hub

11 REPLIES 11

Exactly,alforsyth.  Same problem here in  Devon. The signal used to be Ok, then it wasn't  useable, and they gave me a Sure Signal.  That became faulty after less than 12 months and I had the devil's own job to get a new one out of them.  One woman even told me I must send my old one back for repair then wait for them to mend it  etc etc.  Finally I did  get a replacement and it just won't connect.  BT have been able to help and do the port forwarding but stilll no joy. As I said above, Voda are back to square one with a text telling me to do port forwarding.   I'm close to having apoplexy over this, as I too  need mobile  for business and private use.

Join the ****ing queue mate!