Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Hi there klinsmannj18,

Thanks for posting.

I've just forced a resync of your VSS.

Please reset it again and let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

LeeH

Golfcity
4: Newbie

I have just changed to a Blackberry Z10 with micro sim (great phone by the way!)  My apologies if this has been covered in this thread but I was going to de-register and then re-register my Sure Signal.  Is this the same effect as 're-syncing'  done by the Voda Tech guys?

Well... it certainly did the trick for both of our phones...

NickMH,

Thanks for your response...trying it now.....!

wrightk68
2: Seeker
I'm having the same problems here too after upgrading from SIM to micro SIM (HTC Desire HD to HTC One Mini)
Please re-sync VSS2 serial no. 40112805268
Thanks.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi wright68

I've re-synced your Sure Signal, please factory reset to complete the process :).

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi

I'm having the same problem after changing to a micro SIM. Please could you carry out a resync for me. The serial number is 40120148032.

Thanks

Ste

Hi trebligs,

I've resynched that now for you. Can you reset the Sure Signal for me?

After a SIM card change, it can help to de-register the number from the Sure Signal and re-register it.

- If it's the owner number, you'd need to transfer ownership to another number first to do this.

- If it's the only number registered, de-registering the Sure Signal and re-registering has the same effect.

Make sure you wait 20-30 minutes after de-registering before you re-register anything, though, just so the new information trickles through to all the systems involved.

Dave

Robert1988

Hi, I also have the same issue. Problem has started since changing to a nano SIM. All other phones linked to the SS work fine. Can you re-sync my SS?

SS # 40124232493

Thanks

Rob.

Hi there Robert1988,

Thanks for posting.

I've forced the resync for you.

Please factory reset the VSS and let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

LeeH