Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Hi all,

Have you followed the steps which Rahim has advised in his last post for further help?

If you’ve done this and there’s no change, come and speak to our Live Chat team.

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to Live Chat and the problem wasn't resolved. I then spoke to the Sure Signal Team but after 30 hours I am still not connected so I shall phone back.

Sarah, yes, as outlined in my post, I have.

I'm curious.  Why has the policy of helping from posts on here changed from "sure, that'll take met two minutes" to "i didn't bother reading that you've already followed all the instructions, now go away and speak to live help, who can repeat the same steps of asking you to turn it off and leave it for x hours,hence getting it out of their queue"?  

Passiflora
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I am now connected after two live chats and two phone calls to the sure signal team. The second person was very helpful and reset the sure signal and I was connected 6 hours later. I just couldn't have done it myself on the website.

Hello,

Due to unrelated problems I've just had my sim card changed for the second time in a month.  Please can you resync Sure signal V3   43152142337

Thank you in advance,  regards Jon.

Please forget my request to resync Sure Signal V3  43152142337

I have fixed my issue by de-registering and re-registering it.

Thanks,  Jon.

nickwinger74
2: Seeker
Hi, I have a new nano sim and SS no longer working despite reboot, phone off and on, reregistering. Please can you resync, SS serial is 40122445402. Thanks.

@nickwinger74

I can see since your post that you've been successful on connecting to your Sure Signal box.

If you experience any other issues, please let us know.

volcomjon
Please sync my SS boxes, serials:

No longer receiving signal after change of sim in iPhone 6+
(Have reset the boxes)

@volcomjon

Please follow the below steps:

You'll need to remove the number from the Sure Signal by logging into My Vodafone

Select your number and click on Manage services. Then click on Sure Signal followed by Manage users.

Restart the phones and Sure Signal device

You'll then and re-add the number and this will pick up the new SIM.