Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed

aandpwoodley
4: Newbie

Please help,

I have changed my micro sim to a nano sim ready for my iphone 5 delivery today, however since I swapped over the sim card my phone won't connect to the sure signal.

My wifes phones is working fine, please help

548 REPLIES 548

Rahim

I have the sam eissue after a SIM card swap. Can you re-sync the following two Suresignals:

D

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@darrenhardman

I can see that both of your Vodafone Sure Signal's have made contact with us this morning.

Please let us know if you're still having issues.

They are working fine for my phone - iphone 6s. But my wifes phone (iphone 5c) just had a SIM switched over from pay as you go to contract .. and now no longer is working. I deleted the number from each suresignal and re-added ... but the phone still doesnt work with the suresignals... hence why I wanted a reset. I gathered from this chain that a reset would work....

squammy
3: Seeker
Wow that's annoying as I hadn't deregistered it.
How can I log on on my mobile the home to reregister it?
It sends me a text to log in and I obviously can not receive text messages as my sure signal is not working

squammy
Hi, I reregistered my sure signal and it is still not working. Can someone help please

CarolynLJ
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

RESOLVED VIA LIVE CHAT - THANK YOU

Hi,

ive also swapped phones and therefore SIM cards, can you please reset my VSS, as it will no longer work for my phone and the signal is terrible again 😢

Serial no 42163761127

Many thanks, Carolyn 

squammy
Can someone reset my sure signal as above. It's been wees without signal at home now and I find it difficult to go through live chat as I cat get a text message to get the code needed to log in

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@squammy Please can you let us know if you still require your Vodafone Sure Signal to be resynced? 

I'm asking this as I've just checked your serial number and I can see your device has recently made a successful connection (12 November 2016). 

@CarolynLJ Thank you for letting us know Live Chat were able to help you :Smiling: 

Hi Rahim,

Could you please resync my Suresignal too. Did a sim swap recently.

Serial number 40111136558

Regards

Robert

Hi Rahim,

Actually dont bother. I got it done with your oinline chat team. THanks anyway

Regards

Robert