cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Totally rubbish speefs after 7.30pm!!!!!!!

Galarsenal
1: Seeker

When is this going to be resolved???? Ridiculous drop in speeds from about 7.30pm till midnight? Used live chat and when explained the problem the first response was I guess it's your Wi-Fi causing problems? I can help you fix that!..... errrrr no I am hard wired direct from router thank you!!!! Was then disconnected from live chat!! 

Second live chat nearly same thing but this time asked about the mirco filters that Told them I dont neex them as open reach fitted a new master socket that has micro filters built in! Was told not to disconnect wifi and plug the router into the test socket by removing the face plate! Well that disconnected the wifi agsin so lost that chat! Was told thay i am syncing at about 75mb to router, told them that i not care what speed i am syncing at as am unable to stream anything without buffering and xbox is un playable.

Put an order in to go back to old supplier as never had problem then got generic letter back stating all that I would be missing out on with voda, this said I had to contact them no later her than the 4th May!!!! The letter was dated the 4th May and recieved today the 12th May.

GOOD LUCK GETTING ANY MORE MONEY FROM ME FOR SUCH A SHODDY SERVICE VODAPHONE

1 REPLY 1

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you've had this kind of experience @Galarsenal. Please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent and we'll be happy to look into this for you.