main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Unable to register, add or remove users

2: Seeker
Hi, your issue isn't really the same as I experienced, however I suggest you dial 191 if you have exhausted all other possibilities. Make sure you've all details to hand and explain the problem methodically.Good Luck! Iain
View more options
4: Newbie
Thanks did get it sorted eventually
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Berika

If you're still unable to add users, Live help are available to arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 

Kay

View more options

Thank you Kay. Will wait until my daughter is next here and then try the live help.

View more options
Highlighted

I have 2 Sure Signal 1 's both are generally working fine, I recently added a Vodafone payg to one of them, it added fine, the other I have recently swapped over the administrator, and that one wont let me add a new user and keeps returning:

• Exact error message

"Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form

Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre."

• Step by step instructions for how to recreate the issue

Add a suer ...

• Operating system

Windows 7

• Browser and browser version

Firefox, latest

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@WorcesterRenew,

Our Live help team will be able to check this and add the number for you.

If you're still having issues, please post the serial number of the Sure Signal in question.

DaveCD

View more options

Hi there,

I'm trying to remove myself as a user on an old Sure Signal registered to someone else.

Click the Remove Me button on the My Sure Signal page and receive the following message:

Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

Have tried lots of times over a period of weeks and no joy.

Please help

Andy

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@andyu1 - If you can call 191 or contact Live help, they'll be able to remove the user for you.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

This thread is now closed. 

If you're experiencing any issues, please take a look at our new and improved Sure Signal troubleshooting guide

Thanks.

View more options