Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to register, add or remove users

Retired-George
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We’ve created this thread to help with online problems that may occur when registering, or managing your Sure Signal.

You need an online account so you can register and manage your Sure Signal.

You’ll receive a text as part of the registration process, which contains a security code. This code is only valid for 20 minutes.

We understand that if you own a Sure Signal, you’ll most likely have little or no coverage, so we recommend you register online when you know you’ll be able to receive the text.

Business customers:

If you’re a business customer you can’t register this via My Account and you need to visit Sure Signal for business. Just click ‘Register a Sure Signal’ and enter your company name as the owner and your mobile number as the administrator - this way you can still make any changes needed.

Consumer customers:

You’ll receive a text or email to confirm that the Sure Signal is fully registered.

Please note that problems can occur, if the number that’s registered as the Owner of the Sure Signal, is different than the main number registered for online billing.

Check for planned maintenance:

Check the forum for any planned maintenance. If there is, this will be announced at the top of the Sure Signal forum.

Planned maintenance can involve changes to the registration system, so wait for this to complete and then retry.

Pending active:

If your online account shows the Sure Signal as ‘Pending Active’, then post in this thread and we’ll look into it further.

All other issues:

If you have any other problems with your Sure Signal registration or management, just post the details below. We’ll need the following:

• Exact error message
  • Step by step instructions for how to recreate the issue
  • Operating system
  • Browser and browser version

Thanks, 

Jenny

848 REPLIES 848

Did you register before or after switching the box on?

Instructions said register before so being a follower of process.........................

Thanks KJBM1. I did the same and I'm now registered. It did seem to connect for a few hours this afternoon but has since stopped working again. I will see what happens over the next couple of days and take it from there.

This does rather raise the point however as to why we weren't advised to do this earlier. Vodafone could have bought themselves considerable time (both theirs and their customers') had they advised as such once they had registered the issue. Why the web-team appear to be firing off lots of PMs to frustrated customers when the problem can be remedied over the telephone I cannot fathom. I think so far my six days of experience have shown Vodafone to be a very ramshackle organisation for whom neither telecommunications nor customer service cines easily. They really should have a functioning website!

@KJBM1 Thanks for that.

thomasm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Sales Director has registered his sure signal device yet has not received any notification back. Despite email vvs@help.vodaphone.co.uk  now on three occasions we  have had no reply and my Sales Direct has not received any code back on his device. His device is still not working this is now 13 days ago so can you help. We have not received any emails back so I think you should remove the help part of the email and make it vvs@vodaphone.co.uk

Hi thomasm,

Thanks for your post.

Looking at the addresses you've sent an email to, they would appear to be incorrect.

Instead of ws@help.vodaphone.com should actually be vss@help.vodafone.co.uk alternatively, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/suresignal

Can you give this a go instead for me?

Thanks,

eForum Team

I have been having problems trying to get my SureSignal working. I have had it for 10 days and it has never worked correctly.

As suggested on one of these blogs I "de-registered" then "re-registered" my SureSignal on Monday - 4 days ago.

Since that time my Sure Signal has been "pendingActive" status.

I called Vodafone yesterday morning and was told my account had been manually reset.

26 hours on and I am still "PendingActrive" and have no working SureSignal.

My questions is: how long is reasonable to wait to get my SureSignal registered?

Thanks in advance...!

bertyb
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Personally I think thats more than a fair enough of amount of time, not sure what it will be by Vodafone, the Sure Signal help line is 08454 402104   maybe try them

Sorry I have been replying to vss@help.vodafone.co.uk it was a return to their original email. I will give them another try yet do not hold out much hope going on past experience.

Thanks

Tom 

Well as I thought no contact from that email address so I will sit for a while on the phone to customer services to complaint. Why give and email address where they just TOTALLY ignore you. Merry Christmas and A happy New Year