main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Unable to register, add or remove users

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)

Hey guys,

Just an update:

The recent registration issues you've been telling us about have been fixed. I've been asked to advise you to leave registration for 24 hours and to re-try and let me know how you get on.

The problem was that Sure Signals were being sent out to customers before they had been submitted into the back end system and therefore when end users were trying to register the system didn't recognise the serial number.

All serial numbers that have been sent out in the last week have now been loaded onto the database.

Cheers,

Lee

View more options
killickp
4: Newbie

I have deleted my Admin account as I was having issues with my phone, thought my wifes account was an admin as well but she is not just a user.

I have my sure signal serial number can you add my number back as an admin please.

View more options
pciltd

Hi,

I've been getting the following error for a couple of days...

Sorry - we're unable to process your request right now. It won't take us long to fix this issue. Please try again later.

I've had a sure signal functioning for 2 years. I'm trying to connect a new one. It has registered and I have had confirmation of this, however, your site will not let me add users. Having read through the forum this problem seems to have been going for some time.

My business account had two phones, mine the administrator and a user. I upgraded my contract recently and vodafone gave my phone a new One Net account number. This new account number is viewable from the original log in but the user phone is now the primary number. As such I cannot any longer get access to alter the old sure signal users as it's now registered to with a user as the primary number.

Telephone support two days ago said the system was just running slowly and to wait. Getting more than a little fed up now.

Regards Mark.

View more options
pciltd
Hi, above problem is was sorted with the hundreds of others last night.
Some problem at your end I think.
Have managed to use an Iphone to add users as the two Win 7 64 bit PCs I tried kept returning errors on your site. Using Explorer 9 64bit.
Still need to make yet another call to get my online account numbers sorted.
View more options
andrewkingdon
2: Seeker

Hi, I brought my Sure Signal box in store on Monday, when I got home and tried to install it all properly last night, I had some issues. 

After entering my serial number, which floor it would be on and ticking the box to accept the T&C's I clicked the next button to register & add a user, but I had a mass of errors pop up on the screen.

After trying again, it now tells me that the serial number entered is already registered, but I'm unable to find anything within my account to suggest that it's registered to my account.

Could someone please look in to matters and either remove the serial number so I can register it again or complete the process so I can add my number to the Sure Signal.

The serial number in question is: 41113731784 

If you require any further details from myself, please e-mail me on the address registered and I will be happy to supply any further details required.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew 

View more options
Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)

Hi andrewkingdon

I have now deregistered this for you. Can you try setting things up again? It may be worth trying a different browser (FireFox/Google Chrome etc) just in case it was this that caused the problem.

Please let me know how you get on and if you have any more questions just give us a shout.

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

View more options
andrewkingdon
Hi Wayne, thank you very much for sorting out the serial number issue.

I can confirm that I have now added the Sure Signal box to my home & just received the SMS.

Thank you once again for your help. Much appreciated
View more options
pinkystink

ok so you have a few problems with this site.

I have attempted to click on 'contact us" which takes me to a page that says it is currently unavialbe, this has happened on several times of trying.

The SS device I have is registered and confirmed and works with my phone however I am unable to registered my husbands phone, after serveral attempts. We got the device mainly beacuse of his phone's poor signal.

I am not happy posting my details on the forum, can you please let me know how I should make contact to get this issue resolved, or advise how I should add register him, ever time it delevers an error message.

Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"

The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal Server Error: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException.; nested exception is: 
	com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException
	at com.bea.wsrp.FaultInstanceFactory.<clinit>(FaultInstanceFactory.java:44)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.raiseFault(ProxyBase.java:563)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.invoke(ProxyBase.java:464)
	at $Proxy64.getMarkup(Unknown Source)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:49)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:37)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:156)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:135)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.MarkupServicesFacade.invoke(MarkupServicesFacade.java:42)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.invokeGetMarkup(ProxyPortletContent.java:665)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.beginRender(ProxyPortletContent.java:318)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$7.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:486)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:530)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:541)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:541)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walk(ControlTreeWalker.java:249)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:361)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:339)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:330)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:304)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.UIControl.render(UIControl.java:597)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.PresentationContext.render(PresentationContext.java:434)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.util.RenderToolkit.renderChild(RenderToolkit.java:147)
	at jsp_servlet._framework._skeletons._vodafonedefault.__col5_11._jspService(__col5_11.java:141)
	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:175)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:533)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.include(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:459)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.JspTools.renderJsp(JspTools.java:124)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.JspControlRenderer.beginRender(JspControlRenderer.java:81)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.PresentationControlRenderer.beginRender(PresentationControlRenderer.java:62)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$7.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:482)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlTreeWalker.walkRecursiveRender(ControlTreeWalker.java:530)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.runOutbound(Lifecycle.java:186)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:140)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(UIServlet.java:419)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.processControlTree(UIServlet.java:305)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:779)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:42)
	at com.cj.trim.trimFilter.doFilter(trimFilter.java:86)
	at com.vodafone.couk.micrositeintegration.filter.MicrositeIntegrationFilter.doFilter(MicrositeIntegrationFilter.java:185)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.UnAuthenticatedPagesFilter.doFilter(UnAuthenticatedPagesFilter.java:151)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.PartialHoldingPagesFilter.doFilter(PartialHoldingPagesFilter.java:61)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.RedirectsFilter.doFilter(RedirectsFilter.java:113)
	at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:251)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:531)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:266)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.longToSEOURL(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:451)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.doPost(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:139)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.doGet(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:108)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
	at com.bea.p13n.servlets.PortalServletFilter.doFilter(PortalServletFilter.java:251)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3251)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

Thanks

View more options
FalcoP
SURE SIGNAL - RE REGISTER AFTER PERIOD OF NO USE

I get the message "Sorry we are having technical problems at the moment, please Try again in a few minutes".

When trying in a few minutes I also get the message:

Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"

The source of this error is:

com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal Server Error: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException.; nested exception is: 
	com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: null; nested exception is: 
	javax.servlet.ServletException
	at com.bea.wsrp.FaultInstanceFactory.<clinit>(FaultInstanceFactory.java:44)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.raiseFault(ProxyBase.java:563)
	at com.bea.wsrp.proxy.ProxyBase.invoke(ProxyBase.java:464)
	at $Proxy64.getMarkup(Unknown Source)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:49)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.GetMarkupService.invoke(GetMarkupService.java:37)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:156)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.AbstractMarkupService.invoke(AbstractMarkupService.java:135)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.markup.MarkupServicesFacade.invoke(MarkupServicesFacade.java:42)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.invokeGetMarkup(ProxyPortletContent.java:665)
	at com.bea.wsrp.consumer.controls.ProxyPortletContent.beginRender(ProxyPortletContent.java:318)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$7.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:486)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.processLifecycles(Lifecycle.java:330)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:304)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.UIControl.render(UIControl.java:597)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.PresentationContext.render(PresentationContext.java:434)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.util.RenderToolkit.renderChild(RenderToolkit.java:147)
	at jsp_servlet._framework._skeletons._vodafonedefault.__col4_10._jspService(__col4_10.java:134)
	at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.onAddToMapException(ServletStubImpl.java:394)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:309)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:175)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:533)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.include(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:459)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.JspTools.renderJsp(JspTools.java:124)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.JspControlRenderer.beginRender(JspControlRenderer.java:81)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.controls.application.laf.PresentationControlRenderer.beginRender(PresentationControlRenderer.java:62)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.ControlLifecycle$7.visit(ControlLifecycle.java:482)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.runOutbound(Lifecycle.java:186)
	at com.bea.netuix.nf.Lifecycle.run(Lifecycle.java:140)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.runLifecycle(UIServlet.java:419)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.UIServlet.processControlTree(UIServlet.java:305)
	at com.bea.netuix.servlets.manager.PortalServlet.service(PortalServlet.java:779)
	at com.cj.trim.trimFilter.doFilter(trimFilter.java:86)
	at com.vodafone.couk.micrositeintegration.filter.MicrositeIntegrationFilter.doFilter(MicrositeIntegrationFilter.java:185)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.UnAuthenticatedPagesFilter.doFilter(UnAuthenticatedPagesFilter.java:151)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.PartialHoldingPagesFilter.doFilter(PartialHoldingPagesFilter.java:61)
	at com.vodafone.couk.filters.RedirectsFilter.doFilter(RedirectsFilter.java:113)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.invokeServlet(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:531)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:266)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.longToSEOURL(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:451)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.doPost(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:139)
	at com.vodafone.couk.portal.redirects.LongToSeoURLServlet.doGet(LongToSeoURLServlet.java:108)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3251)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)

View more options
pinkystink

I have not as yet had a response on this issue. The SS box now no longer works with my phone.

SS serial number 40113824383

Please reply

Thanks

View more options
Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)

Hi pinkystink

I’ll send you an email over to the email address that you registered with. All you need to do is hit reply and fill in all of the information it asks for. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible to take a look at this for you.

Hi FalcoP

I’ve replied to your other thread here

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

View more options
pinkystink

Just to say Thankyou James. 

..... For calmly sorting out something which was my basic human error.

I think at times with the forum you try and solve the problem by reading the posts and end up expecting NOT to sort the issue out as there is a lot of negativity. So to help rebalance that sending out some happy vibes!!

Hoping the unit remains stable and will test when hubby is home.!!

Thanks

View more options
jimkent01
1: Seeker

I ported 2 numbers to Vodafone a week ago; before the port my 2 temporary numbers were registered and working with Sure Signal.  Since the port, after 5 days it let me register one of the new numbers but after a week I still can't register one of the numbers.  Is this normal? How long will it take before the system will let me register the other number?

View more options
Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jimkent01,

To be honest it should work as soon as the port has completed.

Are you still having issues adding the number?

If yes, please can you let me know your Sure signal serial number and I can take a look at this for you.

James

View more options
dave_rowland

I have recently registered a my suresignal device (21224050100).

I have a personal contract which is working correctly BUT I have also added another number to the device which is registered to my companies business account (via 3rd party) I have received a SMS to say it has been setup but have no signal, I have upgraded the user to admin status as which is still showing as pending but still no signal

any ideas?......

View more options
Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)

Hi dave_rowland,

I can see that the Sure Signal is registered with 3 numbers attached to it however it hasn’t made a connection since yesterday.

Can I ask what light sequence you have on the Sure Signal and can you confirm if any of the users can get a signal through it?

James

View more options
dave_rowland

Hi James

I have just looked at my box and the power light is on solid, internet light is solid and the service light is solid

the user light flashes intermittantly as and when data is sent/received .

my personal line is working perfectly and has full signal and my business line has no signal

View more options
dave_rowland

Hi  James

I dont know if you or any of you collegues have made any changes to my account but all my phones now have a full 3g signal.

so thank you if you have fixed it and please dont make  any changes if you haven't made any changes.

View more options
Retired-AndyD
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your post advising your phones are now receiving a 3G signal, it's great news :Smiling:

Should you have any further questions in the future, you know where to find us.

Thanks

Andy

View more options
tdevon
Cannot get my new I phone 4 to connect to sure signal , have kept the same number. Spoken to customer services and nothing has worked. The other numbers are working fine
View more options